FedEx Announced $1 mln #SupportSmall Grants for Entrepreneurs
FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) revealed the completion of the company’s #SupportSmall Grants program. Two-hundred company owners were selected out of practically 50,0000 applications to receive a $5,000 check in addition to a $500 credit for FedEx Office print and business services to assist support their small organization throughout the COVID-19 worldwide pandemic.
Forty-three percent of the grant receivers state they prepare to use the cash to upgrade or improve their website, 40% wish to utilize it for marketing or advertising, and 16% state they’ll develop an online shop. Approximately 47% of the grants were issued to minority and women-owned companies. Grantees can utilize the $500 credit from FedEx Workplace for printing banners, posters, flooring graphics, custom branded boxes, and more.
“We are proud to assist these business owners to browse this difficult environment and are delighted to see a number of them utilize this grant to pivot from ‘physical’ to ‘click and mortar,'” said Brie Carere, executive vice president, chief marketing & & communications officer, FedEx. “Small organizations are the foundation of communities throughout the nation, which is why we will continue to assist them to keep moving on.”
FedEx will continue to promote and support little company owners through a number of initiatives, a number of those detailed on the FedEx Small Organization Center. Business owners can find ideas and insights on services and tools that can help them tackle difficulties head-on as well as details and resources that cover everything from financial relief to functional support consisting of:
- The FedEx Small Organization COVID-19 Resources page knows to assist entrepreneurs to browse running a small business throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Tech Chat with Small company page functions as a center where company owners can see what technology their peers are using to start and scale their organizations, learn more about different site platforms and online tools and hear directly from organizations facing similar difficulties.
- The FedEx Making it Work Podcast features special benefit episodes with entrepreneurs on handling business through a pandemic as well as guests sharing their insights and conventional knowledge on the low and high of running an organization.
- The FedEx E-Commerce Center uses ideas consisting of e-commerce shipping, satisfying orders, and meeting expectations beyond shipment.
- The FedEx Small Service Center offers shipping solutions, tools, and insights from entrepreneurs and specialists.
- FedEx Office is keeping organizations moving forward by offering up to 40% off print orders when clients use promo code NAT212. Deal ends 11/30/20.